I had my monthly book club meeting this weekend. It was slightly different than most of our meetings since we did some crafts during discussions. Good book discussions though. We are reading a series that 90% of the members like, so that helps. To be honest, I’m not sure why we are reading the series because most of us have already read the whole series. Oh I know why, because it’s a fantastic series. We love Kate Daniels!
I also came up with a pretty aggressive reading schedule for myself. I’m not behind on my book club books, with the exception of the Anita Blake series. In order to keep up I need to stick to the following schedule though. I have 10 books to read by October 2nd. My upcoming reading;
- Finish the second half of Second Grave on the Left (8/10-8/12 : 62 pages a day)
- Continue reading Kiss the Dead (8/12-8/15 : 96 pages a day)
- Start Dark Debt (8/15-8/19 : 93 pages a day)
- Start Night Seeker (8/19-8/23 : 85 pages a day)
- Start Summer Knight (8/24-8/28 : 113 pages a day)
- Start Affliction (8/29-9/4 : 82 pages a day)
- Start Third Grave dead ahead (9/5-9/9 : 78 pages a day)
- Start Jason (9/10-9/16 : 43 pages a day)
- Start Magic Bleeds (9/17-9/20 : 117 pages a day)
- Start Dead Ice (9/20-10/2: 42 pages a day)
This weekend I also took my nephew to see Ant-Man. My sister needed help this weekend and when I asked my nephew if he wanted to see it, he got super excited. He really likes superhero movies and even knew more about the movie than I did going in. The poor kid had never seen a Marvel movie in the theaters before, glad I could change that for him. After the movie we went and played mini golf. He really likes mini golf but boy does that kid need to learn how to accept the word no. Every time I told him no or not right now he would try to negotiate with me. When I would repeat myself and say no he would start to throw a fit. Luckily it was never a full blown tantrum but damn that kid tries to negotiate everything.
Other than that I was pretty lazy and didn’t do anything productive, except run the dishwasher and do 1 load of laundry.
Tiffany – The Tangled Taurus